Longdon, Queenhill & Holdfast Parish Council is subject to the Transparency code for Smaller Authorities as its turnover does not exceed £25,000.00 per annum.
This Code is issued by the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government in exercise of his powers under section 2 of the Local Government, Planning and Land Act 1980 (“the 1980 Act”), as amended by section 38 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, to issue a code of recommended practice as to the publication of information by local authorities about the discharge of their functions and other matters which he considers to be related.
This Code does not replace or supersede the existing legal framework for access to and re-use of public sector information provided by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (as amended by the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012), Environmental Information Regulations 2004, the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 and Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE) Regulations 2009.
Information to be published annually:
- All items of expenditure above £100 – Please refer to our accounts page.
- End of year accounts – Please refer to our accounts page.
- Annual governance statement – Please refer to our accounts page.
- Internal audit report – Please refer to our accounts page.
- List of councillor responsibilities – Please refer to our members page.
- Details of public land and building assets – Longdon, Queenhill & Holdfast Parish Council’s Land and Building Assets.
Information to be published more frequently than annually: